7 Reasons Why You Should Schedule a Virtual Survey with Own Every Piece
Uncategorized August 18, 2020
Back-to-school can mean getting FREE STUFF! While the return to campus looks a lot different in 2020, we still want you to #OwnEveryPiece of your year in the best way.
We know COVID-19 has affected our lives and in many cases, it has affected our access to #BirthControl and we want to change that. That’s why we’re collecting stories from real Houston women to improve access to quality birth control. By taking our virtual survey, you’re making an impact in the community in many ways
Here are 7 reasons why you should take a virtual survey with Own Every Piece.
1. Get involved with a Houston Campaign – Own Every Piece is THE campaign for better birth control in Houston. When you share your story with us, you’re raising awareness and starting much needed conversations about reproductive health in our community.
2. Empower more women in Your Community – When it comes to making decisions, we do our research, read articles, and even read reviews from real people. The birth control experience is just like that. Hearing other women about their experiences helps us make decisions. Your story has the power to inform and empower women who are thinking about getting birth control.
3. Help improve access to birth control information – Hearing honest stories from women about their birth control and clinic experience helps us see what’s working and what can use improvement. Sharing your story is the first step towards improving access to information.
4. Get answers to some of your birth control questions – Our team is all about getting the facts you need to make the best decision for yourself. At the end of our survey, we want to give you a chance to ask any questions you have about our campaign and birth control.
5. You don’t have to leave the house to take it – The Own Every Piece campaign has moved from being present IRL to completely virtual now. We’re making it safer for you to still share your story by coming to you via Zoom.
6. A chance to share feedback on your clinic experience – We’re working with clinics and researchers to make sure you’re informed and feel comfortable to take the next step in your birth control journey. Whether it’s getting a new method, or just wanting to know more about your options. You deserve a positive experience with your provider.
7. Free swag delivered to you! – Everyone wins when they share their #BirthControl story! As soon as you’re done taking the virtual survey, we’re working to get your free swag bag to your place. Each swag bag comes with our card game and new exclusive Own Every Piece cloth mask!
Ready to share your #BirthControl story? Click here to schedule a virtual survey with someone from the Own Every Piece team!