How to Start a Conversation on Birth Control
Uncategorized June 10, 2021
Let’s be real here, talking about birth control can be awkward. But you can walk away from them learning something new.
Starting a conversation on birth control is super important when you have a partner. Whether you’re dating or are in a relationship, here are a few conversation starters to help you get to know your partner and yourself more!
- Have you ever talked about birth control with your last partner?
- What is something you want to learn about birth control together?
- What does safe sex mean to you?
- How do you feel we handle “slip ups” in the bedroom?
- Would me being on birth control make you more or less comfortable?
- What are your overall views on women’s reproductive health rights?
- Are you knowledgeable about the different types of birth control and how they could benefit our relationship?