How to Start a Conversation on Birth Control
Uncategorized June 10, 2021
Let’s be real here, talking about birth control can be awkward. But you can walk away from them learning something new.
Starting a conversation on birth control is super important when you have a partner. Whether you’re dating or are in a relationship, here are a few conversation starters to help you get to know your partner and yourself more!
- Have you ever talked about birth control with your last partner?
- What is something you want to learn about birth control together?
- What does safe sex mean to you?
- How do you feel we handle “slip ups” in the bedroom?
- Would me being on birth control make you more or less comfortable?
- What are your overall views on women’s reproductive health rights?
- Are you knowledgeable about the different types of birth control and how they could benefit our relationship?
Remember, it’s also important to ask your partner about the last time they were tested. Click here to see testing centers in Houston.